Miracle on 5th Avenue is the Holiday Romance We All Need


Shortly after that Hallmark movie binge I had a couple of weeks ago, I found myself craving the same thing in book form. Luckily for me, even though I've never had luck finding something like this - though that's probably because of my lack of skills finding such a book rather than their existence - I stumbled upon this one recently, took a chance on it, and boy did it deliver. It's the first book in a while that had me staying up late laughing and crying, and if you're in the mood to read about a love interest who is a reclusive author with writer's block and a plot where he and the main character and snowed into his penthouse, then this may just be the book for you.




Rating: ★★★★

1 comment:

Copyright © 2016 The Lone Reader. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.